The Baker Trail UltraChallenge is a 50-mile ultramarathon on the beautiful Baker Trail. The "challenge" is for you or your relay team to win, or at least finish within 14 hours! The race starts at 6:30 AM; the deadline for finishing is 8:30 PM. Individuals as well as relay teams of up to 5 members may register.
Top 5 reasons to particpate in this race:
1. The gorgeous farmhouse. Camp the night before and/or the night after the race at the super cool farmhouse. You have access to the house and bathrooms.
2. Bridges. The course has unique bridges (covered bridge, suspension bridge, etc) that are unlike any bridges you've ever seen. Great photo ops! (And free professional photos)
3. Farm animals. Don't be suprised if free-range goats come out to greet you at mile three of the race course!
4. Spaghetti dinner. The night before the race, enjoy a complimentary spaghetti dinner at the farm house.
5. The People. You are guaranteed to meet some of the coolest and kindest participants and volunteers at this event. (You'll want to come back next year to do the Northern Section of the Baker Trail!)
50 Miles View course top times
|Date||Finishers||Top Result||Top Result (F)|