Welcome to the Inaugural Cow Bone Trail Run!
All runs start at 8:00 a.m. FYI... it's the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend
We’re creating a race where runners, volunteers and crews will have fun supporting, inspiring, heckling and hanging out with each other.
- Want your own things close by? You’ll be able to set up your command center next to, or very near, a good portion of the course.
- If you don’t want to use our very hip and happening aid station then you’ll be able to take aid anywhere you set up .
- We’re encouraging you to bring your canopies, chairs, coolers, friends and well mannered dogs, cats & other pets.
- You want a bed and a shower? We’ve got you covered. The cabin village is right next to the Start/Finish and the Pavilion (Aid Station). See “Accommodations”.
- You wanna decorate with lights… no problem. Just make sure your generator isn’t loud.
- This is about fun during and after you finish. We’re not kicking out the 6 and 12 hour runners when they’re done. The 24 hour runners need to feel the “love” throughout the night.
The 1.5 - 2 mile loop is on the private property of Shepherd’s Spring Outdoor Ministries. The exact course is being mapped out and the elevation profile will be posted, as soon as the route is finalized. It will not be “technical” and will allow all participants the best chance of success. There will be no stream crossings nor is there any threat of being rained out. The trail has “minimal” rocks and elevation gain. The course will be varied so runners will not be subject to constant repetitive motion. An actual course map will not be posted.