In short, this course has a little bit of everything:
- Long stretches of double-wide woods road
- Meandering single-wide trail
- About a mile and a half stretch of pavement
- Miles of soft dirt interlaced with ankle twisting rocks. If there is rain leading up to the day of the race or during the race, it will be almost impossible to avoid certain patches of mud.
- Good combination of level patches, rolling hills, moderate climbs, and a few very steep ascents and descents
|Date||Distance||Total Finishers||Top Result||Top Result (F)|
We try to keep the most accurate information about this race, but changes do happen. Always visit the official race website for the most up to date information.