- From Sunup 'til Sundown (if this is confusing, please don't apply)
- Yes, truly 250 furlongs, in 50 furlong loops
- Indoor heated aid sites, every 25 furlongs
- Expect some mud
- First place Lady and Gentleman winners get Salomon Shoes
- One distance
- Surprise Custom Medals to every finisher
- SWAG TBD
- Plenty of Post Race Dining and Merriment
- Runners will apply for entry, non-refundable
- Acceptance on directors decision...details to follow...
- But expect to do more than taking the laziest path, i.e. just swiping a credit card
- Runners are expected to BYOB (Bring Your Own Bib!)
- 50 runner cap
All proceeds benefiting these two great charities, Aacorn Farms and Tillers International.
Nov 2 2019
Multiple Loop Course
3 Elevation RatingHilly, ~2500-7500 feet in 50 miles
3 Surface RatingSome rocks, root, and/or ruts
We try to keep the most accurate information about this race, but changes do happen. Always visit the official race website for the most up to date information.