Don?t miss the first Goat Butt 50K and 10 Mile Run in and around beautiful and quiet Mendham NJ. Whether you?re a seasoned 50K runner, someone looking to step up to a 10 mile run, or someone just looking to run on some beautiful trails in NJ, here?s your race. We?re coining a new term here. This race will be a half ass event. No entrance fee and no swag, but we?re encouraging folks to bring something to contribute to a group aid station. Tailwind Nutrition will be available, but folks can always use snacks or plain water. So please bring something to help contribute. The 50K will consist of running a 10.33 mile loop three times. Each loop has 1,003? of elevation gain and 1,003? of loss. The race will be 85% trail, including several stream crossings (rock hopping available) and the other 15% on road including the last 1.25 mile of each loop. About .9 miles of each loop is on very technical trail where you may be hiking and not running. Runners will also cross 2 public roads via marked crosswalks. The 10 mile run will consist of 1 loop. 50K runners must start their third loop within 6 hours. Runners are responsible for their own transportation should they not be able to complete the course under their own power. Most of the course is relatively accessible, however some areas are pretty remote


50 KM View course top times

Date Finishers Top Result Top Result (F)
06/12/16 26 5:32:00 6:05:01
06/28/15 16 4:14:00 6:11:00

50 Miles View course top times

Date Finishers Top Result Top Result (F)
06/12/16 11 9:12:00 11:53:00
We try to keep the most accurate information about this race, but changes do happen. Always visit the official race website for the most up to date information. If you see an error, please let us know


  • Jun 13, 2021
  • Lloyd Harbor, NY
50 KM