We ask you again, are you tired of running through city streets? Come run wild and unbroken with the mustangs!!
5K / 10K / 50K
Half & Full Marathon
Saturday, June 6, 2020
We are asking you to help save a great American icon, the wild horses of America the American Mustang. Mowdy Ranch was the second ecotourism ranch established in the United States by the Bureau of Land Management of the U.S. Department of the Interior to help save the great American Mustang by promoting awareness and encouraging support and adoption of these beautiful animals.
Mowdy Ranch Mustang Run, a trail run through thousands of acres of beautiful southeastern Oklahoma hills. We have a race for all fitness levels. Whether you are a beginner walker or a serious runner who competes for personal bests, we have a race for you. This year our registered participants will receive,
• The Mustang Race Finisher's Medal
• Commemorative Mustang Run T-shirt
• Bandanna printed with the race course map
• Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals *Tatur Racing
• Awards for the different divisions
• Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks and Food along the Course
• Free Food and Drink at the Finish Line
• Spaghetti Dinner for all marathon contestants, night before the race.
• Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience