Who is ready to celebrate the holidays on the trails! This is a brand new route for the "Running Is Not Closed" series. These trails are so beautiful!
1. These organized runs will take place every Saturday starting the last Saturday in June, and run through until the end of the year. These runs will only take place on Saturdays with the exception of 4th of July weekend. That will be held on Sunday July 5th.
2. Each of these organized runs will have a maximum number of participants set at just 20-25 runners so spots will be very limited
3. Each run/route will be different every weekend.
4. All runs will be held on legally open trails
5. Each run will be an out and back. It will be marked exceptionally well.
6. All runs will have a 30k and 50k option
7. Each run will offer a beautiful finisher medal handmade in the USA, and an awesome finishers shirt made in the USA
8. Each individual run will have precise results that will be loaded to ultrasignup the same day as the fun run
9. These fun runs can be ran as competitive as you want. If you choose to run it fast then feel free to! Your finish time will be recorded 100% accurately from the time you start to the time you finish.
10. Each run will have two wave starts so as to not ever have a group of more than 10 people together in one spot
11. When you finish your run you will collect your finisher medal, shirt, and cold bottled water (which will be sanitized/wiped and in a sanitized/wiped gallon ziplock bag)
12. Results will be posted that day on ultrasignup. 13.These runs are limited to CA residents
AID STATIONS: For each of the run in the series you will have two aid stations along your routes that you will hit on your “out and back” courses. These aid stations will be zero contact aid stations. Runners are not allowed under any circumstances to touch anything. You must enter the minimal aid station, open your own pack or bottle, and the volunteer will pour water or electrolyte for you while the volunteer wears gloves. This volunteer will put on a clean pair of gloves every 20 mins.
The aid station will have: Water, Fluid electrolyte, Spring energy gels, GU gels, pre-packaged chips and cookies, and ice. Ice will only be touched by the volunteer using a scooper. This scooper will be replaced with a clean scooper every half hour. These aid stations will be incredibly minimal and follow all safety and sanitary rules.
The route is an out and back, and ran 100% on trails. The 50k will have three aid stations total. The 30k will have one aid station.