The Important Details/Rules:
1. These organized runs will take place every Saturday starting the last Saturday in June, and run through until the end of August. These runs will only take place on Saturdays with the exception of 4th of July weekend. That will be held on Sunday July 5th.
2. Each of these organized runs will have a maximum number of participants set at just 15-20 runners so spots will be very limited
3. Each run/route will be different every weekend. Some will be held in Orange County (the first few) and some in Los Angeles county.
4. All runs will be held on legally open trails
5. Each run will be an out and back. It will be marked exceptionally well.
6. All runs will have a 30k and 50k option
7. Each run will offer a beautiful finisher medal handmade in the USA, and an awesome finishers shirt made in the USA
8. Each individual run will have precise results that will be loaded to ultrasignup the same day as the fun run
9. These fun runs can be ran as competitive as you want. If you choose to run it fast then feel free to! Your finish time will be recorded 100% accurately from the time you start to the time you finish.
10. Each run will have two wave starts so as to not ever have a group of more than 10 people together in one spot
11. When you finish your run you will collect your finisher medal, shirt, and cold bottled water (which will be sanitized/wiped and in a sanitized/wiped gallon ziplock bag) and then you must not hang around. All finishers will have to leave when finished. No congregating in groups.
12. Results will be posted that day on ultrasignup ,Facebook, and the website runningisnotclosed.com
13. Your picture at the finish line will be posted to the Instagram account @runningisnotclosed
14. These runs are limited to CA residents