Join us for a run through beautiful Watchung Reservation in north-central NJ. These low-key, minimal-support, informal trail runs will provide an excellent opportunity to test
your mid-winter training.
- Four options: 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon or 50K. measurements are approximate.
- ALL distances follow the same course - PINK Trail a 6+ mile loop also some of the White Sierra Trail because of washout(+/- a few ft.your gps may vary) also called the History Trail
- Copy of course on RunningAHEAD.com
- 10K will do 1 loop
- Half Marathoners will do 2 loops
- Marathoners will do 4 loops
- 50K runners will complete 5 Loops of the Pink Trail
- Single-wide and double wide trail over rolling wooded terrain.
Jan 4 2020
1 Elevation RatingFlat or nearly flat
1 Surface RatingPaved or very smooth surface
50 KM View course top times
|Date||Finishers||Top Result||Top Result (F)|
We try to keep the most accurate information about this race, but changes do happen. Always visit the official race website for the most up to date information.